The Transport Layer can process only one message in the bus at one time.
Transmission of PDUs messages are up to six bytes always shall be SF.
- When a SF with more than six bytes is received, then any receiver shall ignore it.
Transmission of PDUs messages longer than six bytes to a maximum of 4095 bytes always shall be a segmentation of consecutive messages starting with FF and continuing with CFs PDU messages.
- When an FF with a length less than 6 bytes is received, then any receiver shall ignore it.
- When an FF with a length greater than 4095 is received, then any receiver shall ignore it as well as the following CF transmissions.
- Any NAD that does not exist receiver, and PDUs with unexpected PCIs shall be ignored.
- When the reception of CF with a no consecutive sequence number occurs, then the reception of the message shall be aborted.